Located in the heart of the Cotswolds for over 70 years, Moreton-in-Marsh Show is an event in everyone's calender. The show, which takes place annually on the first Saturday in September, prides itself on its traditional values, providing a stage for local produce and crafts whilst delivering an entertaining and educational day out for visitors. Moreton-in-Marsh District Agricultural and Horse Show Society continue to strive to promote amelioration in the breeding of livestock and horses and in the standards of farming across the Four Shires. The Society are able to achieve this through competitions judged both on the farm and at the annual show.
The Society is driven to maintain the traditions of is annual agricultural show by providing:
- An excellent opportunity for trade exhibitors to get their brand noticed.
- Outstanding facilities for livestock and equestrian exhibitors, including qualification for National Competitions such as, Horse of the Year Show.
- Scope for local produce and crafts to be recognised.
- An enjoyable, entertaining and educational day for all visitors.
Benefits of becoming a Sponsor
Moreton Show attracts over 20,000 visitors annually, providing a great opportunity for sponsors to raise awareness of their products and services. A few benefits of becoming a sponsor are:
- Increase your reach and exposure to new clients, customers and businesses.
- Associate your brand with one of the largest one-day agricultural shows in the UK.
- Widen your brand awareness.
- Opportunities for media coverage.
Our sponsoship packages can be tailored to suit your exact requirements as it is essential you reach your target audience.
Please contact the sponsorship team to discuss personalising a package to fit your particular needs
Moreton-in-Marsh Show Office
Tel: 01608 651908 or Email: email@example.com