Our sponsors play a vital part in the continuation of the Moreton-in-Marsh Show and we thank them profusely for their continued support.
Background and Benefits of Sponsorship
Moreton-in-Marsh and District Agricultural and Horse Show Society has strived to promote improvement in the breeding of livestock and horses and in standards of farming across the Four Shires for over 60 years, through annual competitions judged both on the farm and at its annual show. The show which takes place on the first Saturday of September each year, attracts over 20,000 visitors and exhibitors from a wide range of age and social groups.
The focus of the Society is to maintain the traditions of its annual agricultural show by providing:
- a real country show from the heart of the Cotswolds
- an enjoyable, entertaining and educational day for all visitors
- the best possible facilities for livestock and horse competitors, including qualification for National Competitions i.e. Horse of the Year Show
- a platform for local produce and crafts to be promoted
- a wide and varied trade exhibitors and retail area
The show presents sponsors with an excellent opportunity to raise public awareness of their products or services to the show’s thousands of visitors and also provides the following significant benefits:
- associate your brand with one of the largest one-day agricultural shows in the UK value for money advertising
- creates interest in your brand
- increases name recognition
To ensure you reach your target audience, sponsorship can be tailored to suit your exact requirements. Sponsorship is available from as little as £100 for an Entry Level Corporate or Private Prize Donation.
Please contact the sponsorship team to discuss personalising a package to fit your particular needs.
Moreton-in-Marsh Show office
Tel: 01608 651908; or Email: email@example.com